Royal Bay - A Seaside Community
A Hidden Gem
Royal Bay faces Victoria City harbour and Esquimalt. It is Colwood's hidden gem that will soon be exposed for all the world to see admire and buy. A 419 acre plot with an unprecedented shoreline that will grow over time into a seaside community worthy of the name. I am a very dedicated supporter of this project as I can see it is going to be one of the premiere sites to live, work and play on all of Vancouver Island.
I grew up by the sea in a small seaside town in Bangor, Northern Ireland, and this development hits all the right notes for a modern interpretation of that idyllic time and place.
Disclaimer: I am NOT part of the dedicated sales team BUT I am on your side and you should be represented for your protection.
- if you decide to register through me - Just call: Peter Crichton at (250) 889 - 4000 or Email: email@example.com
- I will set up an appointment day and time to view these gorgeous homes that's mutually convenient and we will go from there.
- I will ensure my full committment to you by entering into a buyer's agency agreement with you where my dedication to you is guaranteed in writing.
I will work on your behalf to get the best possible deal the Developer is offering. There are lots of upgrades available so you don't want to overpay!
SHOW HOME INFORMATION BELOW
Explore the information below on The Willow and The Spruce below that and then let me know what you think. Click on the picture of each to take you to a photo gallery of each one .
- The Willow - Heritage Design
- 40' Lot
- Walk out basement to rear lane garage
- Roof trusses designed for Solar panel future installation
- Plumbed for Heat Pumps
- Spacious living dining room configuration
What's the Plan?
Check out the site plan for all the things that are planned for this unique seafront community
- Royal Bay Secondary School
- Future Elementary School
- The Commons
- The Green
- Central Greenway
- Royal Beach Park
- The Prospect Park
- Quarry Park
- Murray's Pond
- Neighbourhood House
- The Landing